End of the Semester
As the semester comes to a close, we would like to open up applications for all board member positions next semester. You may apply for as many positions as you would like. As future semesters become normalized, we will hold in-person events and offer more opportunities for our members. In our first semester as an organization, we had over 50 members join, over 15 speakers talk to our members about different industries and opportunities through them, and Women in Business members volunteered over 100 hours to the San Marcos community.
Job descriptions of each position are included in the application. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from your TXST email no later than May 16th at 11:59 PM.
Applications will be a two-step process (Found on the Canvas Site):
- Filling out the attached application. DUE BY MAY 16th
- Short 15-minute interview on May 20th or May 21st. Sign-up links for interview slots will be sent out on May 16th.
The Women in Business Association at Texas State University strives to increase members’ knowledge and involvement of women in the world of business. Members are supported with meaningful career direction, professional network development, and opportunities for growth.
We Strive To
- Educate women about the business world to foster professionalism and growth
- Engage in meaningful philanthropy to impact the lives of the greater community
- Build personal networks for our members by hosting social events
These core values will form the basis of our events throughout the year.