Spring 2023 Banquet
To end the Spring 2023 semester, we invited our most active members to join us in a ceremony to acknowledge the time and dedication they gave to the Women in Business Association. In addition to this, we recognized our new board as our current officers will be graduating this May.
The awards presented at this banquet include:
- Outstanding Member: This award was given to all invitees to recognize their active involvement in the organization.
- Perfectly Present: This award was given to members who attended every general meeting throughout the semester.
- Social Butterfly: This award was given to members who attended all social events throughout the semester.
- Constant Contributor: This award was given to members who participated in all of our fundraising events this semester.
- World Changer: This award was given to members who participated in both philanthropy opportunities this semester.
- MVP: This award was presented to Xiomara Okey to recognize her attendance of all events hosted by WIB and her passion for the organization.
With our current board leaving Texas State in May, we wanted to recognize the new Women in Business officers that will represent our organization for the 2023-2024 school year.
- President: Daniela Calderon
- Vice President: Avary Hampton
- Secretary: Carolina Garza Hernandez
- Director of Finance: Maria Perez
- Director of Marketing: Angel Valladares
- Director of Philanthropy: Abby McCullough
- Director of Internal/External Affairs: Dafne Campos
- Director of Member Relations: Victoria Zapata
Fall 2022 Banquet
In Women in Business, we believe it is important to acknowledge and reward members that are heavily involved and actively participate in events throughout the semester. We are extremely appreciative of our members and the time they dedicate to the organization even though they all have busy schedules.
A few of the awards presented were:
- Social Butterfly: This certificate was awarded to members who attended every social event of throughout the semester.
- World Changer: This certificate was awarded to members who volunteered and participated in every philanthropy event throughout the semester.
- Perfectly Present: This certificate was awarded to members who attended every general meeting throughout the semester.
- MVP: This certificate was awarded to the member who showed the most engagement with the social media pages.
- Wibbie Award: This certificate was awarded to the member who was most involved in the organization throughout the semester.
Again, we appreciate and value each one of our members and are looking forward to another amazing semester in the Spring!